14 January 2011

6 days.

Wow - it's been a couple of weeks since I posted anything. A few updates:

1. We are without reliable internet at my house, and this will probably be the case until I leave the country, so further postings over the next week or so will be spotty, at best.
2. Six days to departure.
4. SIX DAYS.
5. Tomorrow I'm going to see this movie, adapted from a play that I worked on about a year ago. The cast and crew are all going together, so no doubt we'll be a fun audience, and it'll be interesting to see how this film differs from the production we put on- for instance, ours had some really funny parts, whereas it looks like this version will be dark all the way through. And, of course, we'll have to see whether this cast (including the ever-brilliant and usually frightening Nicole Kidman) is as interesting to watch as ours. I hope the rest of the theater forgives us.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.