28 March 2011

forward thinking

For those of you who may not be aware: I have an internship for this summer!!!
(Well, two months of it, anyway. They're not paying me, so two months is all I could afford:-P)


From 20 June to 20 August, I will be in Staunton, Virginia, working for these guys as Assistant to the Stage Manager/Production Assistant, which will involve a lot of the usual running around but not a whole lot of light or sound cues, because the American Shakespeare Center is all about re-creating the original experience. Their theater is an exact replica of the Blackfriars Playhouse, Shakespeare's original venue.

Also, their theater is really pretty.

I mean, Really. Pretty.

Of course, this means I have to find someplace to live and the budget to feed myself while I'm in Staunton for two months, so your prayers on that would be very much appreciated. But I'm excited! Thought I'd let you know.
Sorry I've been a bit MIA of late; the backlog of Things I Should Blog About is growing and I'm not sure where to start. As always, though, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.