...before I leave for Paris!
1. Finish my portfolio for Technical Elements (not due until I get back, but who wants to worry about homework right after vacation?)
2. Write and hand in a research essay for British Life (joy)
3. Get my money changed to Euros
4. Make Eurail reservations (interesting fact - having a pass does not, in fact, guarantee you a seat)
5. Clean my room
6. Pack up my backpack
7. Learn some important phrases (how do you say, "which way to the train station, please" in French?)
8. Pay my rent retainer
9. Confirm with my hostels (in Paris, Florence and Rome; probably shouldn't forget...)
10. Buy a pair of sunglasses, because they've got this thing called SUN in Italy, amico.