13 December 2012

Ivan returns!

(That ... is an theatre injoke with a very long backstory that most of you may not get and probably do not care about. So let's just move on to the important bit, shall we?)

TODAY IS THOR'S DAY.
...
YOU'RE WELCOME.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming. Further blog updates will, hopefully, be coming soon...my college laptop has fizzled out on me (rest in peace, Jade m'dear), but a friend is sending me her old one (bless her), and I expect it to arrive any day now.
Until then - Happy Thor's Day, boys and girls. Swing a hammer at someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.