17 April 2013

rain rain rain VIDS rain rain rain


Hullo, friends!
Unfortunately, Chicago has not yet decided to give up and admit it isn't winter anymore, so in a few minutes I get to walk to work in what is now rain and is threatening to turn into snow, given half a chance.
Before I go, though, I have some pretties for you.


Something lovely and sad, to go with the weather [I am mildly obsessed with this song. Like. I may write a whole blog post about it, someday.]



Something to cheer you up [I'll be honest, this may be what got me out of bed and moving this morning!]



And finally, something to make you think [If you only watch ONE of these vids, watch this one. Seriously.]



There now. Enjoy your work/study/whatever break, courtesy of Valentine. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.