18 September 2012

because exploitation of traumatic adolescent memories is totally OK when they're your own, right?


Yeah, I definitely just spent forty-five minutes talking to a stranger about the hairy, pimply, socially awkward and clique-clueless exploits of my youth. She's writing her dissertation on Mean Girls. (Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like.)

But I did get a $10 Starbucks giftcard out of it. And at this time of year, when everything at Starbucks is all pumpkin-spicey and amazing, you can't tell me that's not at least mostly worth it.

NO REGRETS.

3 comments:

  1. TRY THE SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA. IT IS WORTH EVERYTHING. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT WITH YOUR OWN MONEY. OR YOUR SOUL. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with the Salted Caramel Mocha recommendation. I'm not much of a Starbucks fan. I've been turned into a coffee house snob a bit. But more than that, they just don't have a lot of stuff that I find tastes good. Salted Caramel in the winter months, however, is one of the finest things in life.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.