19 February 2012

P + E (part 2)

So, this is the second "page" (for lack of a better term) of a little storytelling experiment I've been working on, in fits and starts, in between other things (like reading The Tiger's Wife, which is delicious and slow in a way much like honey-flavored whiskey, right down to the way it makes your eyes water when taken in gulps).
If you have a minute to read it, please let me know what you think - are these people interesting? Should I keep writing them? Does the format make it weird to read? That last is probably my most immediate concern, really.
Oh, and the first bit's back here.
Thanks for reading! Enjoy.


*

From: E
To: P
Sorry again, about yesterday.

From: P
To: E
It’s okay, really. I probably should have known better.

From: E
To: P
Tony was just trying to do his job, you know. He didn’t realize you were just lost. He felt real bad afterwards.

From: P
To: E
Not as bad as I did:-P
That’s the last time I bring a brown paper bag into a bank.

From: E
To: P
Lol! Now that you’ve been accosted by security guards, what’s your next step on the road to rockstar-dom?

From: P
To: E
Dunno. Maybe I’ll pick up a coke habit.

From: E
To: P
Gross. I don’t think we can hang out anymore if you do that.

From: P
To: E
We’re hanging out?

From: P
To: E
I mean, I love hanging out. I just didn’t realize. We were. Hanging out is cool. Let’s hang out.

From: E
To: P
I mean, sure. Nbd. I hadn’t been to the park in a long time, btw. It was nice.

From: P
To: E
Yeah, it was.
Want to hang out again tomorrow?

From: E
To: P
Sure. Leave your suspicious paper bags at home this time;)

From: P
To: E
I’ll try, but you know me. Born to be wild.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.