16 December 2011

at last...

Fall 2011: COMPLETE.

I am writing this from my own desk, in my own room back at home, while eating homemade chili and cornbread leftovers and plotting out how much I'm going to charge for all the textbooks that are about to get put up on Amazon. I made it, guys. Kinda thought I was going to die before I got to the break, but I didn't. And it feels SO good.

I have also learned 2 things.

1. I blog a lot more when I cut myself off from Facebook.
2. I am capable of studying much longer and harder than I thought I was. That's good, I guess.

Anyway, there isn't much more of consequence to say at the moment. Thanks for reading, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.