11 December 2011

I break for trivia

Yes, ma'am.

Not much to say today, but I have emerged briefly from my books to bring you this, an article called "7 Reasons Why Theatre Makes Our Lives Better."
Granted, these won't be useful if you're looking for something to help you explain to the family why you make no money, and some of them may be sort of obvious to those of us in the thick of things, but still. It's nice to know we've got intellectuals in our ranks who've taken the time to elucidate these things.

Anyway - thanks for stopping by! As a bonus, here is the single most important Spanish phrase you will ever have to know:
"Mantenga su mano del chulo fuerte."
First one to translate it gets five extra-credit points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.