23 June 2012

all I need is a sidearm.

Source: imgfave.com via Lauren on Pinterest


Weekends are for other people.
Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, guys; you've no doubt noticed that this internship is doing mad damage to my blogging energies. BUT today is a new one and there is a large cup of coffee somewhere just waiting to become one with my nervous system.

To paraphrase one of Tolkien's trolls (I think?): "Tech today, tech yesterday, and &$!@$# if it don't look like tech tomorrow."
Bringin' it.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.