01 June 2012

Crepes!

Happy Friday, friends, and hello from my phone!
The fact that I can write a blog post while nowhere near a computer is probably my second favorite thing about having a smartphone. (The first, of course, is the GPS/maps function. I have a gift for getting lost while driving, particularly in my hometown.) Granted, the downside is that I can't figure out how to properly insert a link or a picture to save my life, so if this comes out funny on your screen, please bear with me!


Today I had brunch with the lovely and wonderful paige.elizabeth (who blogs over at Three Bucks, Two Bags if you're interested) at Crepes, Etc., which is a great little place in downtown St. Louis. I recommend it. Google will tell you that it is called Crepe & Scape. This is a lie. C&S is next door. I'm still not sure what's up with that.
I meant to take a picture of my crepes when they came...but they were so delicious that I forgot until the last moment. You will have to take my word for it: they were lovely. (As if anyone ever needed persuading about the deliciousness of crepes?)
Paige.elizabeth and I are both flying to NY next week, and there is a distinct likelihood that we'll be getting together next Saturday (before I officially start work, and on her one and only day off!) to See New York. Stay tuned for that, because it's going to be awesome!
In other news, it is a Super Ex-Girlfriend kind of day (i.e. gorgeous and awesome but also just a touch bipolar) in STL weather. I'm off to try and enjoy it. Happy weekend, everyone, and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.