15 June 2012

let's all just take a moment...


And behave as if we've got a clue.





This sentiment is mostly in honor of the construction guys who chose 6AM to start sawing and smashing away about 20 feet from my window this morning. Thanks, guys. I'm sure I speak for the entire NYS&F cast, crew and staff when I say: seriously?

In other news, Happy Friday! I'm not sure whether I'll have a weekend as such (or really when my day off is - if it ever is - for that matter), but at some point I will try and sit down and bring you all up to date on what I do all day. I'm still adjusting to the work schedule (as we saw from the sad, sad blog-silence on Wednesday), but I hope to have it together soon.

Until then...I am rushing off to dress, eat, and get myself to work. Here is a gorgeous clip from this year's Tony Awards to console you in my absence.



I may or may not be planning to live on ramen noodles for a couple of weeks at some point this summer so that I can afford to go see that musical. I feel it would be a worthy sacrifice, don't you?

Thanks for reading! See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.