16 March 2012

tech week: day five

Source: tumblr.com via Lauren on Pinterest


It is GAME DAY tomorrow, boys and girls!

Accordingly, I am blowing/have blown the entire afternoon/evening watching movies with my boo.
Be jealous.

Also, I'm sorry today's post is so late - what with the tests (bleh), the job interview (another place in New York - I think it went well, but I guess we'll see?) and the return of Community (cannot even communicate the magnitude of my glee - it's a pretty awesome show, guys), I've been sort of a busy girl. And now I'm going to drop into a black hole and, more than likely, not have time to post anything else for a week.
Them's the breaks.

Anyway, it's been a fun week guys. We should do this more often. I leave you with a little snippet of what I'm doing right now, and as for show week - wish me luck!

(Only don't. Because that's bad luck in the theater, you know.)
(Not that I'm superstitious or anything. Because I'm not.)
(But seriously. Don't.)



Thanks for reading, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.