15 March 2012

Tech week: day four

Today I thought to myself, "You know, maybe I should slow down a bit. Ease up off the caffeine until it's really, really necessary." And it seemed like a sensible idea.
Then I fell asleep, facefirst in my Bio textbook, at ten in the morning.




Maybe it's just me, but the French Roast tastes unusually good today...

In other news, I really don't have any other news, because it is gorgeous outside and really, who can concentrate on to-do lists when we're getting 80-degree sunshine in March? It's definitely been a blow-off day. I'll pay for it tomorrow. I'll see you kids then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.