17 March 2012

tech week: day six

Best. Tech. Ever.

We got out of dry tech after only about five hours of work, while the sun was still shining (I can't even remember the last time that happened), and I had time to soak up some sun, do a load of laundry, and cry my way through two extremely harrowing episodes of Gray's Anatomy.
Am I ashamed? Nope.

Unless you've seen it, you just don't know.

Am grinding my way through a big pile of work tonight before sleeping time ... or possibly More Gray's Anatomy Time ... we'll see.
Wet tech tomorrow! BRING IT ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, if only for proof that I'm not just talking to myself.

As always, feel free to say whatever you like - criticism, questions, suggestions, whatever. The best part of blogging is the conversations that come from YOU.